Terms & Conditions
Goods supplied by ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale:
- ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change product specifications and/or prices.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of Value Added Tax, which will be added to invoices at the rate prevailing at the time of shipment.
- ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD guarantees to repair or replace faulty goods supplied, or at ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD discretion refund the purchase price, within six months from date of invoice.
- Any delivery dates and times given are estimates only and not a guarantee. Delivery of the goods to the customers’ address or any other address required is at the risk of the customer once the delivery has left ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD premises. ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD is not liable for any failure to meet a delivery time or date and any consequential loss that may arise, however the delay was caused.
- Notwithstanding delivery, and the passing of risk therein and all liability to third parties in the goods supplied on delivery, the property in the goods supplied shall not pass to the buyer until ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the goods supplied and all other goods supplied by ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD to the buyer for which payment is then due. Until such time the goods remain the absolute property of ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD.
- Failure to pay the full amount due shall give ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD, or its employees, or its agents, the right to repossess the goods supplied (and enter the buyers premises for that purpose if necessary) with or without notice and liability and at ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD option to avail itself of any other legal remedy. Such repossession shall not affect the continued existence of any contract between the parties.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to incorporate the goods supplied with other goods to or from a “New Product” or to alter or process the goods supplied in any way except on the condition that such incorporated, altered or processed goods supplied shall remain the absolute property of ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD until the date of payment in full for the goods supplied.
- If the buyer obtains possession of the goods supplied prior to payment in full the buyer shall hold the goods supplied in a separate and identifiable form as bailee and fiduciary agent for ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD.
- ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD shall have the right to sell goods supplied once they have been repossessed under the terms and conditions.
- Goods may not be returned without prior consent and an RMA number from ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD. All returned goods must be unused, complete in original undamaged packaging and returned carriage paid. ATTOCK NETWORK PRODUCTS LTD reserves the right to make a handling charge of 10% of the returned item(s) value. Goods that are non-standard or have been specially sourced may be subject to a higher handling charge. Goods that have been made specifically for the customer may in some cases be non-returnable.