Rack Pre-Wiring Solutions
Through Attock Managed Solutions (AMS) we are now able to offer a unique range of services to provide our customers with even more flexibility. These services include new range of rack-build and logistical solutions that will save time and expense to our customers.
This brochure will aim to provide our customers with information on our cabinet pre – wiring service. The following services are aimed at helping our customers to reduce time on site, therefore reducing delays, oversights and bringing projects in on budget and to promised completion dates.
Attock have a fully kitted and separate rack-build area in our facility near Accrington. We currently build racks for some famous UK household names, fitting Attock accessories and free-issued customer equipment. A range of delivery and installation options are also available.
• Fitting rack mountable or shelf mountable free-issued customer equipment in specified positions as per customers specification
• Attock accessories fitted in specific rack locations as per agreed customer specification. • Pre wiring all fitted equipment to agreed specification including non-rack mountable equipment placed on shelves e.g. UPS’s, sky boxes, switches, amps, satellite recievers (multi switch), hdmi splitters
• Racks can be provided in flat-pack form with specific kit of parts if access on-site is an issue
• Completed racks will include documents covering equipment fitted, serial numbers and any test results that have been agreed
• Completed racks can be picked up by the customer or delivered by Attock and installed at customer site. (See below for more details)
• Attock can provide a kit of parts as specified by customer. These can be free-issued or provided by Attock. Parts can be labelled to specification to assist site Engineers.
Options for Delivery & site installation:
• Attock can deliver/install anywhere on UK mainland and \Europe, some exclusions apply.
• Delivered racks may include pre-installed equipment.
• Delivered and installed racks can have equipment installed on site rather than pre-built if more appropriate.
• For all delivery and install options, a customer pre-notified risk assessment will be required to ascertain any access restrictions or install preventions.
• Where racks are required to be powered-up, the customer is required to provide location of power supply and type (including fused spur).
• If overhead rack fixing is required, customer to provide type and pictures if appropriate.
• Quote will be required from Attock for all options based on info provided by customer.
• Failed delivery/install due to poor customer information will be chargeable.
• If multiple racks are required, baying kits are available and can be fitted
Are you looking for a Rack Installation Project?
SPECIALIST SUPPLIERS to the network industry